Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Halloween was so much fun this year. We started the weekend by taking Denver and Auri to the trunk or treat. My mom & I tried to take Dallas and Jaxon but they fell asleep before we left so they got to hang out with Russell. Saturday we went to Luke's house and made doughnuts, they were yummy!! Dallas screamed the whole time!! Poor baby, I cried because he was in so much pain from a gassy stomach. After we got home we hung out with my family, where my aunt announced she was pregnant!!! yay!! We also went to my co-worker Janiel Halloween party, there were so many fun costumes, but we finished off the night by watching a movie and me falling asleep. Here are a couple pictures from October.

2 comments:

Kelsey Bendixen said...

Oh jeeze. . .Look at those squishy cheeks!! And adorable smile. He is so cute! I hear ya about the screaming and you crying yourself! It has happened to me many times. I dont know if he has colic but Paizley did and it was awful. Hope hes feeling better :( He is a cutie!

Russell and Ashley said...

yeah he was when he was about 2 months old but he is no longer colic, he just was backed up... poor baby it broke my heart because we werent home and there was nothing I could do to comfort him. but he is much much better.