Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

Dallas turned one last Saturday, the 3rd. For his birthday we had a little party on the 4th. I did a construction themed birthday party, which was so much fun. Everything was orange, yellow and black. My mom always made my birthday cake when I was little, and it was something I wanted to carry on, so I made Dallas' cake. I attempted to make a bulldozer. I think it turned out ok, but Russell said it looked like a race car. Dallas however LOVED the cake. He of course loved the black frosting. After the cakes we went straight to presents... he got spoiled. He loved all the toys and didn't want to open the next gift, and would cry when I took them away. I just cant believe he is already one. I cant imagine what life was like without him, he is so funny and has such a great personality. He doesn't go to the doctor for his one year check up until next week, so I will have to post the stats then. I didn't take a whole bunch of pictures at his party due to the fact that he was a crazy kid, it was windy and I was trying to film it at the same time, so I will post as many pictures as I have..
The Cake
His dump truck
He only wanted to play with the ball all the way home.

No comments: