Sunday, March 13, 2011

Joyner

Welcome to the middle of March!! I cant believe how warm it is getting and it makes me really excited for summer!! Dallas was a blast last year in the sun, sand & pool! Here is a picture from the other night, I thought it was cute He fell asleep relaxing on the couch.

We finally sold the trailer!! We decided not to payoff the other trailer, but to buy a UTV instead. It was more a deal Russell & I agreed upon. I let him buy it if he stopped chewing and smoking, and he has been doing great!!!! I am so proud of him. I never wanted to explain to Dallas what his Dad was outside doing or what he was spitting in that nasty cup and now I don't have too!!! Anyway we now own the Joyner. The kids love to ride in it!


Also in February Russell & I went to Las Vegas. I forgot to take my camera so there are no pictures except on my phone. We did have a blast! We ended up bringing home some extra cash which is always nice! We will plan another trip in a few months....
Until next time!

No comments: