Friday, November 4, 2011

Sugar & Spice

We had our 20 week ultra sound yesterday. We have a very modest little GIRL!! She had a hand over her face as well as one covering her lady parts, she also had her legs crossed. I didnt think we were going to find out, but after jiggling my belly a bit she opened up.  Our doctor made sure to tease Russ a bit about being nervous for a girl.  My mom made the comment to Russ about what he was going to do if she dated someone like him. He looked at me dead serious and said," I need more guns." It was hilarious but sweet. Now comes the hard part on deciding a name!



2 comments:

Tyler & Nicole said...

Super exciting!

Lenard said...

Congratulations!! How exciting, didn't know you were prego again! A little girl how fun, but lots of drama, definitely will need more guns ha!