Tuesday, March 13, 2012

yupp

Blah...
My posts are getting shorter and shorter and more and more pointless.  Whats new with us, lets see...

We moved. We love it. We are blessed.
Dallas is still undecided about the move.  Some days he is happy and calls it home, other times he tells me he wants to go home and when I tell him we are, he says no.  It breaks my heart seeing him upset.

Baby girl is coming on the 16th, unless I go naturally.  I have mixed feelings about both.  I still feel like I have a zillion things to do, but I know they will get done.  We are lucky enough to have so many people willing to help us, it makes me less nervous.  I am nervous for Dallas.  He has a lot on his plate right now, the move, a sister and grandma & grandpa moving. 

Speaking of Dallas here are some funny things he has said lately, and maybe they are just funny to me, but they are cute.

(At the OBGYN office as the doctor is getting ready to check me)
Dallas: What ya doin?
Dr: Ummm
Dallas: What ya doing to mom?
Dr. Seeing if your sister is coming
Dallas: Oh ok. (climbs back on the chair to play angry birds)

Eating cereal in the kitchen alone...
Dallas"  Ugg Dallas why you not share? Share Jaxon, no me had it first, no you naughty, go time out. MOM!!
mom: yea buddy?(from the other room)
Dallas: What ya doing
mom: Getting ready for work, you?
Dallas: no go work today, play sandbox.

Grandma Becky: Dallas, what do the cows say when they are mooing?
Dallas: MOOO me HUNGRY!!

Dallas: Mom, candy? Not yet after dinner.
Mom: yepp after dinner
Dallas: No dinner, my belly full
Mom: you didnt eat yet. eat dinner first
Dallas: No me belly full candy now.

Anyway, to me he is hilarious.  He loves having his picture taken, playing with the cows and chickens, being in the sandbox and playing with other kids.  He loves to give hugs and kisses and pull funny faces.  He loves to "fight" and be a lion.  He is 100% boy!!

No comments: