Saturday, February 9, 2013

Christmas

Wow, for some reason I thought I did a Christmas post, but when I finally logged in, I realized it's been since NOVEMBER!!! Yikes!!  Since I missed Christmas here is a simple catch up!

Christmas Eve:
Dinner at my parents followed by Christmas Vacation.

Christmas Day:
On Christmas Day we had to wake Dallas up!  He was asleep in our bed but kept telling us, "No Santa not come".  It finally took a phone/video call from Grandma Becky to get his cute bum out of bed.  Once he saw the tree, he was WIDE awake.  We had Grandma & Grandpa Rowley on skype so they could watch him open all of his gifts.  He was one spoiled boy!! At first he thought that only one present was his but after I handed him two more he understood.  Santa also left a big present in the backyard..  When we took him to the window to see the new swing set, his only reply was,  "Wow, I'm gunna take a nap in there". Calie didn't care for anything after her first toy.  She first opened a talking airplane and spent the rest of the morning pushing it around the house.  Russ got a smoker and a food chopped.  I got a handgun and some waders.  I think we all were a little spoiled. After we finished up at our house we headed to Grandma Dawns house, which the spoiling continued.  Dallas was very sweet at Grandma's house, he said thank you and gave them BIG hugs!  After Grandma Dawns we headed over to Grandma Greats for Christmas breakfast. I think the breakfast was Calie's favorite part.  The girl loves to eat.  After Grandmas we spent the rest of the day hanging out at home, letting the kids play.

Now that Christmas is long gone, I miss it.  I love the magic and the excitement for little kids.  Dallas will still mention what Santa brought and what Santa brought Calie.


No comments: