Friday, August 29, 2008

Appendix?

hello everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that Russell no longer has an appendix. The doctor took it out last night. Russell started feeling sick to his stomach Tuesday night. By Wednesday morning Russell was feeling worse, he came home from work a little early to lay down. By Thursday Russell's stomach pain had moved to his right side. By the time Russell got off work I made him go to the ER, which I am glad I did!! They removed it around midnight, he was transported to his room at about one thirty or so. Today Russell and I were able to leave at 2pm. Russell is terrified of needles but handled it very well, he was just mad that now he will die with out an appendix. It seems that Russell was more of a joker last night then a surgery patient. He also happens to look adorable in a gown. I think he should wear them at least 3-4 times a week. Anyway, Russell is currently laying on his butt relaxing, which is GREAT! I hope is starts to feel better in the next few days.

No comments: