Thursday, August 28, 2008

the last week.

Well it is now, 08/28/08. This last week has been kinda slow. Nothing has really happened. Saturday Russell and I started packing our stuff from my brothers house in Tooele. We realized really how much junk we have!! We also went to Tyler Wyatt's wedding reception. It was such a long drive, but well worth it. It was fun getting to meet Russell's long lost friend! Sunday we didn't do a whole lot, we just sat around home, watched movies and ran errands. On Tuesday Ashley went to the dentist, YIKES! I am scared of the dentist now that I had to find a new one. When I was little I loved going to the dentist. He gave me the teddy bear nose and never did I feel pain, Dr. Atkinson was the sweetest dentist, however he retired.... It was a sad day at the dentist. That is pretty much all that has happened....

No comments: