Friday, December 19, 2008

12 weeks and counting....

As of today I am 12 weeks along!! Unfortunately I have been sick everyday all day!! I am hoping now that i am zoning in on the 2nd trimester the morning sickness will pass!! My doctor this morning luckily gave me some medicine that should help with the nausea. Also at the doctor we got to hear the heartbeat, which was amazing!! I wish i would have recorded it, but I didn't. It is so fast and so cute and made all the morning sickness suck just a little less!

2 comments:

James and Cassidee said...

Isn't that the best feeling? I loved it every single appointment when I got to hear the heartbeat! Now in just a couple weeks you will get to find out what you are having, if you decide to.

Anonymous said...

Do you know what you are having yet?? we are going to have babies everywhere it will be so fun.