Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random Facts.

25 Random Facts: I have seen this post going around and now it is my turn. I just hope I can come up with something fun. I tag anyone and everyone...

1. I love all types of pickles. Sweet, Dill, Homemade, ect...

2. I hate cucumbers.

3. I change into sweatpants or pjs within an hour of getting home from work.

4. I love to read.

5. I can only play guitar hero on medium and I still suck.

6. I love playing dance dance revolution with my mother in-law.

7. I like to play blackjack.

8. I love watching CSI Miami with Russell.

9. I am addicted to Orange Dream ICEE's, that I can only find at Chevron in Saratoga Springs. I however blame this addiction on the pregnancy.

10. I have two scars on my face. My brother ran me over as a baby.

11. I have never been to the emergency room for my own health.

12. I love to clean out and organize our file folders.

13. I love to pay the bills.

14. I love my husbands motorcycle.

15. I can't keep surprises from people, but I love to be surprised.

16. I hate wearing shoes and socks.

17. I don't own a pair of socks. If I have to wear socks I steal them from Russell.

18. I want to write a book of short stories, all of which have affected my life.

19. I love to dance.

20. The longer I laugh the louder it gets and it annoys people.

21. I baby my dog Roxie.

22. I love Russell to death and could be with him everyday all day!!

23. I think I am more mature then people my age.

24. I am excited to be a mom!

25. It took me 30 minutes to think of this list.

No comments: