Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby Boy!!

We had our ultrasound today and I can't keep it a secret!! We are having a baby BOY!!!! Here are all the pictures. I wish I could upload the ultrasound video so everyone could hear the heartbeat and see him sucking his thumb but I don't know how. sorry. Anyway, Russell and I are ecstatic!!! At first I didn't want to know the sex, but I am so glad we found out!
Here he is getting ready to suck his thumb.

Here is his arm stretched out.
and the little leg.
and here is the clear shot that it is a BOY!!




2 comments:

Lenard said...

that is so exciting!! congrats! I wish i had a boy maybe on the next one. Now don't get me wrong I love my girls, but I just want a boy really bad! that is great though!!

Russell and Ashley said...

ahah thanks!! I am glad it is a boy, thats what I wanted first!! I would have been just as happy with a girl, but boy is good... now it is just coming up with a name..