Thursday, July 7, 2011

July!!

Hello everyone!! I should blog more, lets work on that... The rest of June was spent hanging out at home, relaxing. We did finish Dallas' birthday stuff. We got it all ready for his party on the 9th of July. He did turn two on the 3rd. We were camping during his birthday, but I didn't want the day to go uncelebrated so I made cupcakes and let him open his gifts.. All but one, we bought him a bike, which he will get on the 9th. I am excited for his party!! I hope he has a blast! We had a blast camping, we went with friends both Russell & I work with. Dallas lately has been such a goofball... He is starting to talk about the funniest things. He is starting to tattle-tale when something doesn't go his way. He is always telling me, "mean mom" and "dang it", "oh man". The other day we were playing in the backyard and he said, " mom, keys, truck." I told him, "no way" and he responds, buy saying, " mom mean.." Then I got that picture...

No comments: