Saturday, January 30, 2010

little updates...

#1. Now that it is a month into the new year I will tell you about the two new years resolutions I set. I didn't want to post them because I didn't want to turn around and tell you all that I failed. Anyway, my first resolution was to become an active member of the church. So far so good, my second resolution was to exercise more, I have been almost every morning, every now and then someone is asleep on our couch, which prevents me. I am loving it, I love the feeling of being sore the next day and how my energy level has increased. Plus I must look funny because Dallas laughs quite frequently during the work outs.

#2. My little sister is going to have a baby. She is due Aug.21st. She doesn't want to find out the sex of the baby, but either one is fine by us. yippy!!

#3. Dallas is cutting teeth. The beginning of the week I noticed he was fussing more then normal and now there is a tooth there!! It isn't grown in all the way but it is almost there, I am hoping it wont go back in. He is loving the cold teething toys, but when you try to look at it he likes to cover it up! Now that we have started this process I hope they don't give him much trouble and that it gets easier as we go.

#4. Dallas loves bath toys, in and out of the tub.

#5. Dallas hates to lay now that he can sit up. He still hates being on his stomach but is improving a little more everyday. Crawling is not in the near future for this little guy.

#6. Bedtime for Dallas is EASY!! He wants to eat and have you lay him in bed, asleep or not. He then pulls the cover up to his head and turns to his glow worm and closes his eyes. night night bud.

#7. Luckily Russell's job has been picking up very slowly, it is still nothing were I would like it but the bills are paid, and we have the basics. :)
#8. Dallas hair is still only growing in the center and on the top. It is long in front and then gets shorter as it goes back, looks like a reverse mullet. It also still has a red tint to it.

#9. I dyed my hair brown black. I like it, but with my white skin I look even whiter.

#10. I finally went to see The Lovely Bones, I also got the book and loved it more then the movie. If anyone is looking for a good book that is definitely on the top of my list, I couldn't put it down!

Here are some pictures from January...

Dallas & Me
Dallas in Daddy's hat.

Dallas' cute hat.


I love my food!

Watch out Ladies!!

No comments: